Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's a Chanel Life!

Description: This section of my blog is anything else that is not make-up, hair, or fashion! This varies from nails, cute room accessories, or even food!

Spring's almost here!





Nail Polish: Essie - Van D' Go

Winter's gotten the best of me.



Nail Polish - Essie Wicked


My Gift for Daddy!





My dad's birthday is on Valentine's day, 3 days after my mom's birthday. I bake a cake for my dad every year because he's my special valentine like every year. I don't bake my mom cakes because she hates my presence in the kitchen because of my huge messes! Ha ha. This year I made a pineapple&lemon cake topped with cream cheese frosting for decoration, pineapple&lemon drizzle, and fresh pineapple's on top!


Missing Spring :(




Nail Polish: Essie - *coming soon*

Winter is here!




  
Nail Polish: Essie - Wicked

Summer Time Coral







      Old and boring square shaped nails are out of style! Time to try something new... this time I tried an opposite look. Instead of my usual square outward shaped nails, I tried a curved pointed shape. I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, but I am totally in love! With this new shape, I went a little out of my box and tried different color as well. Stepping away from my usual soft pinks and french design, I went for a orange coral color with some exotic designs. I absolutely love my new nails and this would look great on all skin tones!
xoxo, Stay Classy! - Nimss



Fiji



      My all time favorite summer love! "Fiji" from Esse is an absolutely gorgeous light pink, very pale, and opaque color. The color is so unique and different from the other Esse light pink nail polishes. I do still have on acrylic tips, I cut them very short because having long nails all the time can get kind of annoying. I love my new manicure, and will definitely rock it for the rest of spring!
xoxo, Stay Classy! - Nimss




Permanent French Tips





      Ugh, absolutely gorgeous! I love the way this lady did my nails! I've been looking for a place that does nails like this for the longest time, and I found my place! The way she did these was first she used clear tips, and cut them to the length of my liking. Next, she made the suface smooth, and buffed the fake nail to blend with my natural nail. Then, she applied all primers, and used dip powder for the pink base and white tip. She gave me the perfect thickness and smile line, just the way I asked her to do it. After that, she used a drill to make the surface of the nail smooth. Finally, she added a uv gel top coat and my nails were dried in under 30 seconds! When I say dried, I mean hard dried, no where even close to wet. The lady did an amazing job and I recommend her to everyone! The permanent french can also be done on natural nails with out the damage of the fake nails. For more information on where I got my nails done and the name of the lady, please feel free to contact me!
xoxo, Stay Classy! - Nimss



A Girl Should Be two Things



"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" -This is one of my most used & favorite quotes. Whenever I am asked what my favorite quote is I always use this one. Coco Chanel is and has always been my role model. This quote defines what I want my business in the future to be and so does Chanel. The company itself is so unique, classy and fabulous. It's always going to be my favorite.
xoxo, Stay Classy! - Nimss


Nail Candy





1 comment: